In what ways can procurement influence shareholder value? What are the techniques and resources at their disposal which can fundamentally impact both bottom and top line performance? Through various methods, and by working closely with finance, marketing, operations, sales and suppliers, CPOs can greatly improve the impact procurement has on the wider business.
At the Procurement Leaders Forum in Chicago, key speakers will investigate the ways in which procurement can contribute value through both traditional and more advanced techniques.
Topics in focus include:
- Influencing shareholder value - the CPO’s role
- Masters of collaboration - turning suppliers into partners
- Beyond global sourcing - the challenge of new markets and new suppliers
- Boosting procurement’s performance, and measuring it
- Working hand in hand with the business
- Where next - sourcing locations of the future
- Fine-tuning your procurement organization
- Talent and skills for success
- Global economic outlook
- Mastering risk in a complex world economy