Elevate Procurement performance and deliver optimal business outcomes through data insights and intelligence.
Harness intelligence and deploy big data & analytics to identify patterns, early warnings and triggers to deliver real time value. Develop a forward prediction capability & increase your circle of influence on the broader business eco-system by joining the dots between procurement, the business & the market.
– proficiently harness intelligence by unpacking and mapping the people, processes, and technology at different stages of the journey
– the insight gleaned from big data can be a valuable tool to initiate meaningful conversations and relationships with internal stakeholders and open doors that might otherwise be shut – hear how to optimise existing data and connect procurement data with other business data to make yourself more relevant within the organisation
– take full advantage of the potential intelligence offers: hear through practical case studies, better monitor risk and ensure continuity in your supply chains
– identify the sources of intelligence both within and outside your own company – what is it, where can you find it and how can you manipulate it?
– while it’s easy enough to find external sources of intelligence that can enhance your own, or combine data sets from two different parts of the business, the way most databases are structured can make it difficult to combine them; especially difficult for companies who are merging with others and have different historic systems for storing data
– while just about everyone has an enterprise database system that they have to live with (often SAP/Ariba), and while there are many companies out there proposing new/better/faster tools, most procurement execs would prefer to make use of what they have before buying in new tools; yet understanding how to get the most from existing systems is a major headache
– which skill set will deliver the desired outcome and give your organisation a competitive edge? Hear how to scope and attain the talent you need to get ahead
We are gathering support from across our network to form an Advisory Board to help shape this event. Advisors and speakers to date include:
Group Vice President
Head of Sourcing Center of Excellence
Director of Procurement, Strategy, Governance and Operations
BRITVIC SOFT DRINKS
Vice President, Strategist
Independent Football Data and Analytics Consultant and Business Systems Lead
NORTHROP GRUMMAN AEROSPACE SYSTEMS
Jacob Gorm Larsen
Director, Digital Procurement
Senior Director, Supply Chain
NEWMONT MINING CORPORATION
Senior Procurement Director
B&G FOOD, INC.
Chief Procurement Data Officer
Head of Supplier Risk Management
Director, Global Disbursement
MCGRAW HILL EDUCATION
Bank of America University Distinguished Professor of Supply Chain Management Director
SUPPLY CHAIN RESOURCE COOPERATIVE, POOLE COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT, NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY
Executive Sourcing Product & Solutions Manager,
If you want to be considered for speaking or panel roles at this event, contact Lorenza Schiaffino-Asser at
© Sigaria Ltd and its contributors. All rights reserved. www.sigaria.com
Sigaria accepts no responsibility for advice or information contained on this site although every effort is made to ensure its accuracy. Users are advised to seek independent advice from qualified persons before acting upon any such information.