The premier event for senior procurement professionals in the Asia Pacific
Part of a series of events worldwide, Next Decade Sydney is open to a select group of 50 top procurement officers and their senior teams from across Asia Pacific, each with the shared vision to develop world class strategies for long-term business success.
Building from the success of last year’s inaugural event, Sydney 2014 will deliver actionable insight based on the five topics uppermost on the CPO agenda. Delegates will discuss cutting-edge research, trends and best practice through a unique and highly interactive roundtable format, helping prepare their procurement functions for the next ten years.
Next Decade Sydney 2014 is a continuation of last year’s event and as such focuses on 5 key topics, but these have been localised in response to feedback from 2013 attendees:
1. Cost and Cash Optimization: payment terms across different geographies, balancing cost control & value generation, measuring TCO
2. Risk and Resilience: coping with currency fluctuations, risks from social media, commodity risk, working with China
3. Supplier Performance: category management, SRM, process efficiency, CSR
4. Innovation: Big Data & spend analytics, talent management, Open Innovation, working with internal stakeholders
5. Value Chain Engineering: directs vs. indirects, skills & competencies required, measuring value, building capacity
Held at the National Maritime Museum on 25 November, this one day event will give you the opportunity to benchmark with your peers, gain practical advice and leave with new ideas.
Apply for a Next Decade invitation by emailing email@example.com.