Europe’s leading event for CPOs and their senior teams
Part of a worldwide series, Next Decade Zurich is an invitation-only event for fifty senior
procurement officers from across Europe, each with the shared vision to develop world
class strategies for long-term business success.
Building from the success of last year’s inaugural event, Zurich 2014 will deliver actionable insight based on the five topics uppermost on the CPO agenda. Delegates will discuss cutting-edge research, trends and best practice through a unique and highly interactive roundtable format, helping prepare their procurement functions for the next ten years.
Next Decade Zurich 2014 is a continuation of last year’s event that has focused on five key topics:
- Cost and Cash Optimization: Boosting post outsourcing productivity
- Risk and Resilience: Assessing total cost of risk (Balancing cost and risk)
- Corporate Social Responsibility: From risk to revenue generator
- Innovation: Developing and deploying an innovation program
- Global Supply Chain: How to engage beyond tier 1 suppliers
Held at the historic Dolder Grand on 14 October, this one day event will give you the opportunity to benchmark with your peers, gain practical advice and leave with new ideas.
Apply for a Next Decade invitation by emailing email@example.com.
You will walk away with proven frameworks to generate more value to your business over the next ten years, through innovation, value chain engineering, risk & resilience, cash & cost optimization and CSR.
See what’s in store by viewing the video interview below with Bekaert at last year’s Zurich event. View all testimonials here.