Procurement Leaders is a global membership network serving senior procurement and supply chain executives from major corporations. We provide independent procurement intelligence, professional development and peer-to-peer networking via our award-winning online information resources, events and training solutions.
Our membership connects, informs and inspires over 650 leading corporations and thousands of executives to enhance the contribution procurement makes to the business each day.
If you want to engage with CPOs and senior procurement executives from the world’s largest companies, then Procurement Leaders can help. Our multi-channel platform offers you the ability to:
- Generate highly qualified leads;
- Educate your target market about your products/capabilities/expertise;
- Position your organization as a thought leader;
- Raise the awareness/visibility of your business
Our marketing programmes offer exposure to the most senior audience in the procurement and supply chain management function.
We have a wide variety of partnership opportunities available:
- Large regional and global events: Forums, Congresses and Awards;
- Subject focused regional events: Next Decade and Roundtables;
- Online events: Live and downloadable webinars;
- Print & Online: Procurement Leaders Magazine, PL Insights, PL+ (Supplements) and an Essential Guide to Procurement Service Providers.
Find out more in our media kit or click on the headings on the left of this page.
For all partnership enquiries please call +44 (0) 20 7501 0535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"We have worked with Procurement Leaders on global projects since 2006 including events, roundtables, webinars and thought leadership pieces. The exposure and networking opportunity we receive from partnering with Procurement Leaders has positively impacted our business as they attract the most influential procurement executives in the world. We continue to be impressed with the service we receive from the team and they continue to be our partner of choice."
Paul Martyn, VP Marketing, BravoSolution