Our Executive Roundtables provide an opportunity to build strong relationships with CPOs and senior executives, across targeted companies and regions.
Each event discusses critical issues which have been defined by you and our editorial team. The aim is to uncover strategies for those who attend, whilst allowing the partner to demonstrate excellence and expertise in the subject area. The events provide invaluable market research and unparalleled connections with a targeted audience.
We hold each event in highly prestigious venues, anywhere across the world to ensure we are aligned with our partners. The output of the roundtable is showcased as an independent feature within Procurement Leaders magazine.
- Target an audience of 6+ CPOs;
- Over 3 hours of networking time;
- 2 hours of speaking time;
- Market awareness to 35,000+ global procurement executives through a write-up in Procurement Leaders magazine;
- Insight into CPO opinions and behaviours;
- Highly qualified leads;
- Relationship building with targets through the post-event roundtable dinner or lunch;
- Positioning as a thought leader in the chosen topic area.
How we reach your target audience:
- Attendees invited from your 'wish list' of 100 organisations;
- Input into the location of the event;
- Personalised invitations from our editor;
- Personal telephone calls to each target executive;
- Pre-event topic and discussion documents to each executive;
- Post-event feedback survey to all attendees;
- Post-event multi-page editorial feature in Procurement Leaders magazine and www.procurementleaders.com.
To find out more please download our Partnership Opportunities Brochure.
For all partnership enquiries please call +44 (0) 20 7501 0539 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.