Procurement Leaders will run 12 partnered webinars in 2017, drawing on progressive topics to attract an audience of senior and mid-level procurement managers and executives from around the world.
The webinars take place as one hour-long live event each month during which attendees will listen to and watch presentations on the latest thinking on vital topics and ask questions and engage with the presenters.
The webinars feature:
- A speaking panel of mix of representation from senior procurement executives, academics, and a voice from the partner themselves and/or a client.
- An option to focus on discussion of an issue or focus on a case study and the implications.
- Live Q&A and optional polling to create an interactive, engaging session.
- 200+ leads from the live webinar, sent direct to your inbox.
- A dedicated registration page for your webinar, continuing to generate on-demand leads.
- Dedicated email campaign to 43,000+ members of Procurement Leaders’ community, along with inclusion in monthly newsletters.
- Ongoing presence at procurementleaders.com/broadcast for 12 months.
- Access to webinar recording for own marketing campaigns post 3 months from webinar live date.
- Exclusive positioning as thought leaders around the chosen topic.
Turn data into decisions: The opportunities your function is missing
Mapping risk: Assessing your supply chain vulnerabilities
Get more from working capital: From supply chain finance to payment terms
The indirect spend challenge: Uncover value in difficult categories
Empower your internal customers to be procurement power users
How real-time information can upgrade your procurement
What does good look like: Measuring and demonstrating procurement performance to the business
The collaborative function: Walk the talk and deliver by being a partner to the business
Unlocking tangible, mutual value in marketing and procurement
How should your function partner with your colleagues in finance
Where to invest: Getting the mix of external and internal resources right
Trends for the year ahead
For a full breakdown of our audience click here