During this most challenging of times effective management of your working capital requires full visibility — and control — of your company’s spend. Learn why, and how, in The Impact of Indirect Spend on Working Capital from Corcentric.
While many companies seek to gain greater governance and better insight into purchasing trends, the fact is that a billion-dollar company will waste about $15 million annually due to a lack of control over its procurement processes, according to Accenture’s Getting a Grip on Tail Spend report.
This white paper explores ways to improve working capital efficiency by gaining control over indirect spend.
- Signs that your indirect spend processes are harming your working capital position
- Identifying the “hidden” expenses and developing a plan to avoid them
- How consolidated data and processes can reduce companies’ spend management discrepancies and streamline processes
- Leveraging vendor relationships to save money without relying on yearly rebates
- A look to the future of indirect spend strategies