RED BEAR Negotiation Company is a global performance improvement firm dedicated to maximizing the profitability of the agreements negotiated with suppliers, customers, partners, and colleagues. Our work helps your organization reduce costs, protect against post-sale margin erosion, manage risk, ensure supplier quality, increase internal alignment and support achievement of other critical corporate goals. Our proven approach helps our clients achieve desired business results, and significant improvements in human performance by:
• training key personnel to apply effective negotiation skills and strategies with suppliers, customers, business partners, and colleagues across the enterprise;
• implementing a proven negotiation methodology in functional areas that most affect company profitability, including: purchasing, legal, HR, finance, compliance, project management and customer facing teams;
• implementing sustainable processes for ensuring profitable negotiations with suppliers, customers, business partners, colleagues and others who may have (perceived) competing agendas; and
• providing tools to help your managers coach their teams for more profitable negotiation across the enterprise.
RED BEAR Negotiation Company implements strategic projects with major corporate clients, often on a global scale. Projects typically include research, instructor-led training sessions, and the tracking/reporting of results. Our work is supported by and reinforced through:
• executive leadership communication campaigns;
• online resources to support negotiators;
• proven management and coaching processes; and
• global delivery by consultants familiar with local languages and business practices.
Our consultants have delivered in over 15 different languages globally, and have worked in North and South America, Asia, Europe, Africa, and Australia. RED BEAR Negotiation Company's solutions include Negotiating With Suppliers™, Situational Negotiation Skills ™, and Cross-Cultural Negotiation™ (previously offered through BayGroup International).